BristleconeTHE LEGEND AT BRISTLECONE
7,005 Yard 18-Hole Championship Golf Course Rated 4.5 Out of 5 Stars by Golf Digest
- Designed by Scott Miller, former senior designer for Jack Nicklaus
- Host of many State Tournaments, including regional U.S. Open Qualifying, and the 2010 Wisconsin State Open
35,000 sq. ft. Prairie-style Clubhouse
- Award-winning Pro Shop
- Men's & Ladies' Locker Rooms
- Club & Cart Storage
- 250 Seat Banquet Facility
- Golfer's Grill
- Highly Acclaimed Stewart's Restaurant
- Men's, & Ladies' Changing Rooms
- Indoor & Outdoor Cabanas
- Junior Olympic Pool
- Dual-Ended Practice Range
- 13-Acre Practice Facility
Click to schedule a tour.
"The finest clubs, like family traditions, trace their roots to strong contributions by individuals.
These individuals create the environment in which camaraderie flourishes and new friendships begin.
These individuals are called Members.”