The flagship and original course of The Legend at Brandybrook in Wales, Wisconsin encompasses 428 acres of heavily wooded rolling terrain, wetlands and Brandybrook Creek. With 303 of the 428 acres dedicated to the golf course and open space, The Legend at Brandybrook offers its member residents spectacular home sites and provides its member golfers a course that is secluded away from the adjacent development. The site boasts over 200 feet of elevation change offering the clubhouse and property owner's breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and golf course. Numerous 200-year-old oak trees are intertwined in the golf course and community. Secluded from highway noise and high density development, Brandybrook has its entire southern and eastern borders buffered by the Glacial Drumlin Trail and wetlands.
38,000 sq. ft. "Castle-Like" Clubhouse
- Formal Lounge & Balcony
- Casual Bistro & Patio
- 2 Full Kitchens - One Banquet & One Open-Concept
- Men's & Women's Locker Rooms
- Award-Winning Golf Shop
- Board Room
- Wifi Internet Access Throughout the Entire Building
7,006 Yard 18-Hole Championship Golf Course Nominated 2004 Best New Private Golf Course in America by Golf Digest in 2004.
- #3 Rated Golf Course in Milwaukee - Business Journal
- 303 Acres of Golf Course and Open Space
- 200 Feet of Elevation Change
- A-4 Bentgrass Greens
- Full Shot Practice Range Expanded in 2008!
- Practice Putting Green
- 90-yard Short Game Practice Area with Sand Bunker
5,500 sq. ft. Replica Pool, Tennis, & Fitness Clubhouse
- Men's, Women's & Family Locker Rooms
- 2,000 sq. ft. Gathering Room for Private Parties
- Full-service Grill Kitchen
- Fitness Area
2 Pools & 18,000 sq. ft. Stamped Concrete Pool Deck
- Zero Grade Entry Pool with Water Feature, 150 ft. Waterpark Slide, and Splash Pool
- Junior Olympic Pool
4 Tennis Courts
Click to schedule a tour.
"The finest clubs, like family traditions, trace their roots to strong contributions by individuals.
These individuals create the environment in which camaraderie flourishes and new friendships begin.
These individuals are called Members.”